Skip to content
Care Guide - Leather
- Protect from moisture: Avoid excessive exposure to water and blot any excess moisture with a soft cloth. Air dry naturally.
- Clean gently: Wipe with a damp cloth to remove dirt and dust. Avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Condition regularly: Use a leather conditioner or balm to keep the leather supple. Apply, rub gently, and remove excess with a cloth.
- Shield from sunlight: Store away from direct sunlight to prevent fading and discoloration. Consider using leather protectant sprays or covers.
- Handle with care: Avoid friction, sharp objects, and rough handling that may damage the leather. Be mindful of sharp jewelry or keys.
- Store properly: Use a dust bag or cotton pillowcase to protect from dust and scratches. Avoid plastic bags to prevent moisture build-up.
- Professional cleaning: Seek specialized help for stubborn stains or deep cleaning. Consult a leather specialist or experienced cleaner.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.